So I was tagged in the Irresistable Sweet Blog Award. The rules? List seven random things about me and pass it on to other blog friends. Thanks Dora for "tagging" me:) You can check out Dora's blog too: http://dorahiers.blogspot.com/
1. I love music - any and all kinds of music. It's always playing in the background of my life, even if it's just in my head:)2. I have an incredibly dry sense of humor.
3. I'm a hopeless romantic.
4. I'm not huge on candy, but you can bake for me any day.
5. October thru December 25th is my favorite time of year.
6. I have three wonderful, unique, crazy children and a husband to match.
7. I cannot play sports to save my life, not even running (I don't move in a straight line)...but I love being active.
So that's it. Now to tag others!
Joy Avery Melville - http://www.joyaverymelvillejoyfullyjournaling.com/2011/06/joy-title-this.html
Daphne Webb - http://dmwebb-writebyfaith.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-to-come.html
Kenneth Briggs - http://www.kennethmbriggs.com/
Maria Morgan - http://mariaimorgan.blogspot.com/2011/06/something-to-gain-from-pain.html
Mary Hall - http://marylizhall.blogspot.com/2011/06/prodigal-god-part-1-younger-son.html
Jo Huddleston - http://johuddleston.blogspot.com/
Jean Huffman- http://sislynstewart.wordpress.com/
Christine Long - http://writing2theheart.blogspot.com/
Bethany Kaczmarek - http://marredandreformed.blogspot.com/
Ann Minard - http://labuonacucina70.blogspot.com/
Enjoy! And...TAG - you're it :)
October through December is my favorite time of the year, too! Don't you just love fall? After moving from Florida, this marks our fourth year in North Carolina. I LOVE the changing of the seasons. The crisp cool air as fall rolls in, the beautiful, vibrant colors of the leaves, relaxing in front of a glowing fireplace...ahh. OK, now if we can just get past summer!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing, Susan. I love getting to know people from all over the world!