I was awarded the Liebster Award this week - and I must say thanks to two ladies for it:) Sheri Salatin and Michelle Massaro thanks to you both! I met them both through ACFW and have enjoyed getting to know them even better on their blogs. Take a moment and check their sites out. Both women love the Lord and are gifted writers, each with their own flair. They'll challenge you, inspire you, and make you laugh...I guarantee it. They definitely deserved receiving this award themselves.
The Liebster is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers. It's an opportunity to shine the light on fantastic blogs and their authors in an effort to build readership. Each blog I've listed here, including the two above, are ones you'll love to read.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver of the award and link back to them.
2. Give the Liebster to five bloggers and let them know with a comment to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. Have blogging fun!
And here are the winners:)
1. Maria Morgan - Life Lessons
2. Dora Hiers - Heart-Racing, God-Gracing Romance
3. Joy Melville - Joyfully Journaling
4. Ginger Solomon - A Bed of Roses...thorns included
5. Mary Hall - Writing to Inspire
6. (and just one more, who--had she not already received it--would have made the list too!)
Jessica R. Patch - romantic suspense...overflowing hope
Each and everyone of you I've enjoyed getting to know and hope others do too. All of you are writing along the path God has taken you and it shows. Keep it up ladies! And thanks one more time to Sheri and Michelle--you made my day:)