A big THANKS to Gwendolyn Gage who gave me this award. Gwendolyn is a fellow writer and book-lover and this award comes from her blog "Serving Through Words". Check her out along with the story she's writing that can be found at "The Way of Impressions".
So here goes my things about myself:
1. I've known my hubby since junior high -though we didn't date until college. Good thing for him I was patient!
2. I love mornings--as long as no one talks to me, asks me for anything, or birds chirp.
3. I cried when the Godiva store left our mall (did you know could get a free truffle every month! probably why they left...)
4. I am an awful bargainer. Um, actually, I don't bargain. Chances are I'll offer you more money than what you are selling for. Just ask Hubby.
5. I'm 6' tall and still wear heels.
6. Though I prefer sweats and flats :) (my girls have forced me to be 'girly')
7. I have no coordination. That whole "rub your belly and pat your head" thing? No way.
There's my 7! As for passing it on, well, I have a hard time choosing so please check out Blogs I Love on my side bar. The ladies there are an amazing and creative bunch who are sure to make you laugh and give you encouragement.