Here's my stab at it:)
1. So, so, so thankful for Hubby who changes my tires (even though I know how to). I have awful luck with them. Ever want to find the proverbial needle in a haystack? Just ask me to drive through it.
2. Thankful for neighbors who trust me with their car. Big time trust here, considering I may return it with a flat tire.
3. Thankful Hubby has hooked me up with a voice recorder. One of a writer's best friends--I am convinced! And so much better than trying to take notes while driving.
4. Thankful to see the sun again today. This is Michigan. And it's winter. We're not known for sunshine in winter--but we've been blessed in abundance with it this year!
5. Thankful for dark chocolate. Doctor's say one little square is good for you. And if one square is good, then two has to be even better. Pretty sure that's how math works.
Hope you have your own list today - I'd love to hear what's on it. Count them up!
Ooooh Dark chocolate! Yes!ReplyDelete
I'm thankful for kids who pick their dirty clothes up off the floor and a hubby who picks up dinner without me having to ask.
Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog today! :)
Oh yeah - Hubby brought home Chinese last night! I'm with you there:)ReplyDelete
Android's voice recorder app. LOVE it! Perfect for when a scene is fresh in my head but I'm not near a computer! Saves me from having to type it out on my phone or digging around to find paper.ReplyDelete
We've had above normal temps here, too. Weird...but, good.