Here's my stab at it:)
1. So, so, so thankful for Hubby who changes my tires (even though I know how to). I have awful luck with them. Ever want to find the proverbial needle in a haystack? Just ask me to drive through it.
2. Thankful for neighbors who trust me with their car. Big time trust here, considering I may return it with a flat tire.
3. Thankful Hubby has hooked me up with a voice recorder. One of a writer's best friends--I am convinced! And so much better than trying to take notes while driving.
4. Thankful to see the sun again today. This is Michigan. And it's winter. We're not known for sunshine in winter--but we've been blessed in abundance with it this year!
5. Thankful for dark chocolate. Doctor's say one little square is good for you. And if one square is good, then two has to be even better. Pretty sure that's how math works.
Hope you have your own list today - I'd love to hear what's on it. Count them up!