1. Blessed by Hubby who's using his time to paint my bathroom. Not his favorite task. At all. But he knew it would put a smile on my face.
2. Blessed by a friend who used her time and talents to snap pictures for my blog because she heard I want to redecorate it. Hubby and all his painting inspired me:)
3. Blessed by my critique partners who spend countless hours going over my rough drafts and helping me make the finished product shine.
4. Blessed with parents who give their entire weekend to watch our kids so Hubby and I can get away.
5. Blessed by my BFF who made the hour plus drive, in the snow, when she could have called, just to surprise me.
We can't minimize what our gift of time can mean to others. So often we think we need to bless people with tangible gifts, but that's not true. Sometimes it's just about taking our time and giving it. Take this week to stop and look around you. How have others blessed you with their time, and who can you bless with yours?