Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3)
I came across this verse and it got me thinking. There are all sorts of blessings that God gives us, but by far the spiritual ones are the best. Don't ya think? So today, I wanted to name a few:
1. I am thankful that I am a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) because I wasn't always quite as sweet as I am now.
2. I'm thankful for forgiveness. Daily. (1 John 1:9)
3. I am thankful for grace. What an amazing gift. Nothing I've done deserves it. Nothing I can do will earn it. (Ephesians 2:7-9)
4. I am thankful for His love. (Romans 5:8, Ephesians 2:4)
5. I'm thankful that God shares His Fruit with me. (Galatians 5:22)
So what about you? What spiritual blessings are you most thankful for today?