1) Needing to wear my sunglasses in February.
2) Sweet notes from my children, bound in a beautiful blue journal.
3) Friends who listen and comfort.
4) My daughter's desire to still be hugged every single morning.
5) Shared laughter with my husband.
6) The time and ability to daydream.
7) A snowstorm that provided a surprise day of rest.
I truly believe one of the most beautiful things in life is friendship. Friends with open arms, listening ears, tears that fall with yours, and laughter that calls out your own. Friends who encourage when you need it, hold your feet to the fire, and speak honesty wrapped in love. There is nothing like a true friend, and in looking into the faces of mine I see absolute beauty that has touched my life.
What blessings and beauty do you see around you today?