Happy Wednesday, friends! Time to pause and count things we are thankful for and glimpses of beauty we've seen during the week:)
1) hearing the strands of a worship song as my youngest learns it on the piano
2) the ability to homeschool my kids - even on the bad days
4) homemade bread warm from the oven that I didn't have to bake
5) hearing the snow melt! Yes. Melting snow makes noise.
6) safety on the roads when I'm taxi-mom all day
7) comfy furniture to sit on
Melting snow. Yes. In November it's the fresh fallen snow we all snap pictures of and fall in love with. But now...now it's the melting icicles and muddy puddles of water that bring us glimpses of beauty. Just goes to show you, it's all how you look at things, because this, dear friends, is gorgeous!